Exercise your right to grow! The Portland Homegrown kit helps you grow robust, organic plants without any prior experience necessary. Ideal for advanced home growers as well as novices alike—this collection even includes an interactive educational program of ten different e-learning modules as well as ancillary tutorials.
But don't take our word for it, listen to the kit's creator himself. Portland innovator Stephen Hickman recently came on the Saturday with Mary Jane cannabis culture podcast to discuss the individual components that make up this comprehensive kit.
Listen to Stephen's episode here at this link.
- Free exclusive online growing tutorials
- Simple & intuitive
- Earth friendly & organic
- Designed & assembled in Portland
First, the growing necessities
- Grow Bag – 7 gallons (1 cubic foot), locally designed, bio-degradable, breathable
- Organic Nutrients – 8 oz. bottle of organic veg, 8 oz. bottle of organic bloom, Mycorrhizal Fungi
- Measuring Shot – measure accurately, then start the party
- Jewelers Loupe – 40x magnified with LED light
Second, the curing necessities
- Trimming Shears – razor sharp stainless steel
- Drying Rack – handmade, fully adjustable, 3 lines, 8.5 ft. long x 9 in. wide, gorilla-hooks and twist-ties included
- Curing Jar – 3 liters (quarts), hermetically sealed, durable and beautiful
- Relative Humidity Regulator - avoid mold or over-drying with the Boveda 62
Finally, the help!
- Instructional e-Learning modules for kit purchasers only. Simple, easy-to-follow videos that help you through the whole grow and cure process.